As with all online communities, standards must be established for the good of all users.
Do not post:
1. Animals or people being killed or tortured.
2. Rape or child molestation in any context.
3. Nudity or sexually explicit content in any form.
4.. Threats that could result in death or harm to any person(s), animal,(s) or place(s).
5. Statements of intent to commit violence. That includes content where a symbol represents the target and/or includes a visual of an armament or method to represent violence.
6. Posts calling for violence. Including posts where no target is specified but a symbol represents the target and/or includes a visual of an armament or method that represents violence.
7. Statements advocating violence.
8. Conditional statements to commit violence.
9. Content that asks or offers services for hire to kill others such as a hitmen, mercenaries, assassins) or advocates for the use of a hitman, mercenary or assassin against a target
10. Admissions, statements of intent or advocacy, calls to action, or conditional statements to kidnap a target
11. Posts that depicts abductions or kidnappings if the content is not being shared by a victim or their family as a plea for help, or shared for informational, condemnation or awareness purposes
12. Threats of violence utalizing digitally-produced or altered imagery to target living people with armaments, methods of violence or dismemberment
13. Threats that could lead to serious injury towards private individuals, unnamed specified persons, minor public figures, high-risk persons or high-risk groups where threat is defined as any of the following:
a. Statements of intent to commit violence.
b. Statements advocating violence.
c. Calls for violence including content where no target is specified but a symbol represents the target.
d. Conditional statements to commit violence.
e. Content about other target(s) apart from private individuals, minor public figures, high-risk persons or high-risk groups.
f. Any credible statement(s) of intent to commit violence.
Calls for action of violence.
g. Threats that could lead to physical harm towards private or minor public figures where threat is defined as:
– Instructions on how to make or use weapons if there is evidence of a goal to seriously injure or kill people through:
– Language explicitly stating that goal, or photos or videos that show or simulate the end result of death or injury as part of the instruction. Unless the such content is shared as part of recreational self defense, military training purposes, commercial video games, or news coverage.
– Providing instructions on how to make or use explosives, unless there is clear context that the content is for a non-violent purpose such as, part of commercial video games, clear scientific/educational purpose, fireworks or specifically for fishing.
14. No hate speech except wherein it is political in nature and allowed under the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States and even then should be tempered with common sense.
15. No fraudulent activity that can cause harm to people or businesses, CyBook9 will remove content that purposefully deceives or willfully misrepresents or otherwise defrauds or exploits others for money or property.